Tuesday, December 23, 2008

LAST CHANCE TO....

Hello everyone! Today is your last chance to make requests for Christmas cd's. If you have already made one and don't see the cd you requested posted it was because I wasn't able to find it. I hope that you have all enjoyed this blog s much as I have enjoyed it this season. I will not be posting anymore Christmas music or taking anymore requested after today and the blog will still be here but, nothing added until next year. I will come out here and make one last post at midnight tonight. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! Love, Kimberly

1 comment:

TinaMoMo said...

it's tina,i have given request last year,and you told me that xmas music has benn put aside for some time and maybe you'll release them again.

now i'm so glad that you're here again.

i;ve been hunting those songs for one year,and only finding you've post them before but the links're all dead---

Every Day Is Christmas - Everlife

I'm Coming Home For Christmas - The Beu Sisters ( all from Radio Disney Jingle Jams 2005 )

also, Amazing Grace - Jump5

And,some new ones,really really hope that you can give me a hand---

santa baby - carter's chord

i'll be home for christmas - Billy Gilman

open house EP(album) - Jaci Velasquez

Well, that's all. Can you help out?

That you so so so much, 4musicloverz